Some non-regex things that should also be handled with care:
- Going past 4 indents / Shortening past a four space indent
- Using a closure when a plain old function is fine
- Programmatically pluralizing words
- Writing a function that spans more than a regular terminal screen
- Planting a lot of strings in your code
- Concatenating a string manually with a lot of logic
- Having a lot of return paths (or generally more than one)
- "Writing tests later"
- Writing out the same constant more than once - constantize!
- Adding Magic / hurting developer reasoning
- Ignoring antipatterns in general
Built in a few minutes